1970 Midwest Blvd Indianapolis, IN 46214
We are looking for Warehouse Workers for our facility in Indianapolis, IN.
Hours: 6:30 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday, with rotating Saturdays and overtime as needed.
You must have a valid Driver's License and complete a full employment screening. This position requires bending, squatting, pushing, pulling, and standing for long periods of time. You will be working in a fast-paced environment.
Warehouse Worker job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Unload deliveries
• Stock delivered items
• Fill out proper paperwork to receive items
• Clean/tidy warehouse
• Organize scrap material
• General warehouse maintenance
• Help installers prepare for load out each morning
• Cut wire shelving
• Cut/prepare mirrors
• General equipment maintenance
• Maintain walkways in snow if necessary
• Immediate start
• Weekly pay
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits available
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call us at (317) 225-5980.
Or come into the office to apply in person! Our walk-in application hours are from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM at, and again between 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM at:
5545 W Raymond St
Indianapolis, IN 46241