Largo, FL 33773
We are currently looking for a reliable Warehouse Worker for our facility in Largo, FL.
You will be responsible for picking, packing, checking and shipping orders (HFS, FDM) in the most efficient way possible while achieving the highest levels of Customer Service. You will maintain warehouse sanitation and organization. You must have the ability to “flex” to different roles as required, depending on the work demands.
This position requires repeatedly lifting from a minimum of 25 pounds, and a maximum of 75 pounds.
Hours: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Warehouse Worker job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Pull orders, picking cases as required, follow SOP/GMP procedures as noted.
• Palletize orders as required, prep pallets for shipping including shrink wrap and strap.
• Restock open pallet positions, restock cases to the carton flow racks.
• Pick Literature as required, keep area organized and clean.
• Quality check orders to ensure accurate picking, pack orders in appropriated cartons, ensure proper product protection is used.
• Ship packages using appropriate “shipper” software, ensure proper labeling
• Build displays as required.
• Keep work areas clean, organized and safe.
• Stock supplies as needed
Warehouse Worker requirements:
• At least 1 year of warehouse experience (including picking orders, packing orders, product rotations, loading/unloading trailers)
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must be self-motivated and have a strong work-ethic
• Understand FedEx, UPS, USPS shipping software
• Working knowledge of ERP systems.
Please send us your resume so we can call and schedule an interview.