Largo, FL 33773
We are currently looking for experienced, reliable warehouse workers to work at our facility located in Largo, FL. MUST have experience
Hours: Monday to Friday, 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
You will be responsible for picking, packing, checking and shipping orders (HFS, FDM) in the most efficient way possible while achieving the highest levels of customer service. This position requires repeatedly lifting up to 75 pounds.
Warehouse Worker job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain warehouse sanitation and organization
• Must be able to “flex” to different roles as required depending on the work demands
• Pull orders, picking cases as required, follow SOP/GMP procedures as noted
• Palletize orders as required, prep pallets for shipping including shrink wrap and strap
• Restock open pallet positions, restock cases to the carton flow racks
• Pick Literature as required, keep area organized and clean
• Quality check orders to ensure accurate picking, pack orders in appropriated cartons, ensure proper product protection is used
• Ship packages using appropriate “shipper” software, ensure proper labeling
• Build displays as required
• Keep work areas clean, organized and safe
• Stock supplies as needed
Warehouse Worker requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• At least 1 year of warehouse experience including picking orders, packing orders, product rotations, loading/unloading trailers
• Self-motivated with strong work ethic.
• Understanding of FedEx, UPS, USPS shipping software.
• Working knowledge of ERP systems
Please send us your resume so we can call and schedule an interview.