We are looking for a Warehouse Worker for our facility in Nashville, TN.
We have three shifts, with varying availability:
6:45 AM to 3:15 PM (first shift)
2:45 PM to 11:15 PM (second shift)
10:45 PM to 7:15 AM (third shift)
Some warehouse experience is required, and forklift experience is required. This position requires repeatedly lifting up to 75 pounds.
Warehouse Worker job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Operating a forklift both inside and outside the facility
• Storing materials
• Picking, packing, and scanning orders
• Preparing and completing orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (loading, packing wrapping, labeling, and shipping)
• Receiving and processing warehouse stock products
Warehouse Worker requirements:
• Must have RF gun experience
• Must have your own reliable transportation
• Have a positive attitude, be on time, and have consistent attendance
• Immediate start
• Weekly pay
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits available
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call us at (615) 257-1525.
Or come into the office to apply in person! Our walk-in application hours are from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM, and again between 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM at:
199 Enon Springs Rd West
Smyrna, TN 37167