1 Progress Rd North Brunswick, NJ 08902
We are looking for a qualified and reliable Welders for our facility in North Brunswick, NJ.
Hours: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Welder job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Cutting and joining metal parts for fabrication or repair of equipment, furniture, tools, and various other articles
• Operation of mig-welder, plasma cutter, arc welder, chop saw, and/or oxyacetylene torch
• Design and fabrication of equipment/parts for special or unusual purposes using the manufacturer’s specifications, calculations, measuring devices, drawings, etc.
• Installation and/or removal of special equipment, i.e. paint machines, grinders, power/hand tools, etc.
• Designing and creating holding jigs that aid in fabrication of the parts
• Maintaining a record of all completed work to facilitate accounting activities
• Monitoring supplies and managing inventory used for operating the welding unit
• At least 1 year of welding experience
• Working knowledge of properties and characteristics of metals in order to cut, weld, and form objects, and of various welding fluxes and rods
• Ability to follow and adhere to strict safety guidelines
• Ability to use various manual and power tools
• Experienced motor vehicle operator
Required PPE: hood, work gloves, steel toed boots, hard hat, protective clothing and glasses.
• Immediate start
• Weekly pay
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits available
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call us at (732) 243-8501.