Piscataway, NJ 08855
We are looking for a Welder for our metal fabrication company in Piscataway, NJ!
Hours: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Welder job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Laying out parts using CAD drawings
• Drilling, tapping, and punching various materials and parts
• Grinding and sanding parts using handheld grinders, bench grinders and sanders
• Material handling using forklifts and overhead cranes
• Operating equipment such as band saws, oxy-acetylene torches, plate sheers, punch presses and press breaks
• 2 years of experience in a metal fabrication shop and/or other manufacturing environment
• Knowledge of reading and understanding CAD drawings
• Experience using tools and equipment such as grinders, drills, drill presses, band saws, and hydraulic punches and/or presses
Welders will be asked to bring their own equipment such as helmets, aprons, and hand tools. All other PPE and welding supplies will be provided
Welders will be required to perform a WPQR test which will need to pass a visual inspection by our CWI and then get sent out for RT (X-Ray Testing). This process can take up to a week to get the results.
• Immediate start
• Weekly pay
• Pay increase and benefits once permanent
• Referral bonus
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call us at (732) 243-8501.