Customer Service Representative
20 Dalton Rd Augusta, ME 04330 US
We are looking for a Full-time Customer Service Representative in Augusta, ME.
Monday-Friday 1st shift $17.50 per hour weekly pay.
Job Description: Responsible for assisting all customers with order entries and any inquiries regarding the company. In addition, responsible for keeping all customers satisfied and happy with the company as their distributor and to accommodate them as best possible. Solves customer problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where standardization exists. Communicates and interacts with customers, vendors and co-workers professionally ensuring questions are answered accurately and in a timely manner. Functions as a team member within the department and organization, as required, and perform any duty assigned to best serve the company.
- Input customer orders.
- Input customer credits.
- Input order and invoicing information accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist customers with orders and problems.
- Contact vendors and requests samples for customers.
- Provide informative and professional assistance when working with the public, customers, vendors, and co-workers.
- Perform administrative responsibilities such as checking faxes and mail daily, writing sample requests and special orders when necessary.
- Attend training and Customer Service meetings. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Sitting Keyboarding / Ten Key Qualifications
- High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent
- Customer Service/ Call center Experience
FAST APPLICATION - APPLY ON YOUR PHONE
• Immediate start
• Weekly pay
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call Kristen at 845-207-0908.