Hiring Cook Operators - $17.50 - $22/hour Starting
427 North Tracy Blvd Tracy, CA 95304 US
We are currently hiring Cook Operators in our food production plant in Tracy, CA.
This position is responsible for monitoring food cooking and help make adjustment to the controls for devices such
as boilers, ovens, fryers, and cookers. This person must be able to multitask, provide quick responses/solutions to unforeseen
problems, and must always exhibit a professional, efficient demeanor.
- Help monitor food cooking machines and adjust the controls for devices such as boilers, ovens, fryers and cookers
- Assist program equipment to operate according to company and recipe standards and make changes to cooking temperature and time
- React to any type of alarms or malfunctions of the equipment and operate the shut-off switch when necessary
- Load raw ingredients into the cooking machine and measure the amount needed by following company recipes and industry standards
- Comprehend written instructions and recipes from the company when putting together ingredients and starting a new batch of products
- Remove the finished product from the production line and push batches to the next step of the process for packaging
- Verify that each finished item meets the quality standards of the company by observing the size, shape, and luster of each item
- Sanitize all materials and machinery parts at the end of each shift and clean the workspace at the worker station by following company cleanliness standards
Start Date: Interview is a must before suggesting a start date.
(1) Positions: Temp to Hire
Shift: Full time, 2nd (2:00pm – 10:30pm), weekends, and overtime as needed
Pay: depends on experience, 2nd shift does have pay differential; in general we are looking at $17-$22 an hour, $31k - $51k / annually.
Education: Minimum High School Diploma
Experience: 1- 2 years Food Processing (preferred), Manufacturing, Quality Control
- Two to Five years’ experience with Meat Processing
- USDA Trained
- Bilingual in Spanish/English