Hiring Experienced Quality Control Technician - Food Processing Plant - Up to $27/hour
4276 N. Tracy Blvd Tracy, CA 95304 US
We are hiring a 1st shift Quality Control Technician at a Meat Processing Plant located in Tracy CA.
Pay - $22-$27/hour DOE
($45k - $58k Annually)
Schedule - Monday - Friday (OT and weekend work as needed)
The successful candidate will monitor, process, and perform routine QC checks to ensure operations and products meet company and industry standards and we follow all USDA regulations. This role will require working on the 1st Shift -Monday-Friday, with weekends and overtime as needed.
The key responsibilities of the Quality Control Technician include, but are not limited to:
- Pre-Operation – Inspect facility and equipment before production starts, as assigned.
- ATP and Environmental swabbing on equipment to check bacteria count, as assigned.
- Thermometer Calibrations.
- Allergen Testing.
- GMP Inspection/Monitoring to ensure employee follows proper hygiene for production safety.
- HACCP Monitoring.
- Metal Detection Verification.
- Product/Production line inspection.
- Ensuring product safety and quality meets company standards and specs.
- Product testing such as pH, moisture, and product consistency.
- Performs other duties and projects as required.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a food processing environment.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional demeanor.
- 3+ years’ experience in a meat processing environment.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
- HACCP Certification.