Hiring Food Production Maintenance Mechanic - $25 - $35/hr
4276 North Tracy Blvd Tracy, CA 95304 US
Hiring Maintenance Mechanic - $25-$35/hour ($45k to $82K annual range)
Guided by our principals of Mutual Respect, Trust, Teamwork, Communication, and Responsibility, the Maintenance Mechanic will repair and maintain all plant equipment and machinery. This position is responsible for keeping the machinery
at ACM operating effectively. You will assemble, inspect, install, and test new pieces of equipment to ensure proficiency. This person must be able to multitask, provide quick responses/solutions to unforeseen problems, and must always exhibit a professional, efficient demeanor.
- Examines parts/machinery for defects and diagnoses electrical and or mechanical problems.
- Repair machinery, mechanical equipment, and computerized systems in accordance with blueprints, operating
manuals, or manufacturer’s expectations.
- Lubricates, cleans, and performs preventative maintenance to equipment and machinery.
- Able to work on PLC controls, VFD drives, and instrumentation.
- Responsible for maintaining all tools and test equipment in good working condition.
- Accurately orders/ requisitions parts and materials.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems
- Job changes to specifications and directs setup and adjustments of machines
- Follows all safety guidelines; reports any work-related injuries to HR as soon as possible (no later than 24 hours)
- Ensures maintenance paperwork is filled out timely and correctly throughout the shift
- Maintains and proactively updates maintenance standards summary to increase efficiency
- Answers radio requests, email, and voice messages; Responds to questions and solves problems
- High School education or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in a Food Processing environment
- Ability to read, speak and comprehend simple instructions, correspondence, and memos; To effectively present information in one-on-one and small group presentations to management, small groups, co-workers, and other employees of ACM; To speak clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations; To listen to others without interrupting and seek clarification
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide by 10’s and 100’s; To perform these operations using units of American money
- Ability to create and carry out detailed but uninvolved written and oral instructions; Solid analytical skills are required; Must be self-motivated and pro-active; Must be able to work well with others
- Ability to gather and verify information, recognize, and define problems, analyze findings, draw conclusions, and present solutions
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, move from one station to another, operate a pallet jack
Pay: $25-$35/hr dependent on experience ($45k to $82K annual range)
Position: full time; temp to hire
Shift: Monday to Friday; Second, (start time 2:00pm – 11pm) Weekends, overtime and holiday as needed