Hiring Production/Manufacturing Associates- Immediate Start - Competitive Pay
414 Hester St San Leandro, CA 94577 US
Schedule and Shift:
Monday - Friday
1st shift - 5:00AM-1:30PM
2nd shift - 2:30PM-11:00PM
Annual Pay Range: $35K-$48K
We have multiply roles available:
Under general supervision, uses various tools (Burr Gun, Hand Grinder, Bench Grinder, Drill Press,Abrasive Disc, etc.) to finish raw castings under established safety and operating procedures in accordance with quality standards. Ensures that documentation, tooling and parts are correctly matched to paperwork.
Grinder Operator - $20
Under general supervision, Objective: To operate various types of grinding machines to remove parting lines, fins, gates, risers, and other undesirable metals from castings in accordance with quality standards.
Sandblaster - $20/HR
Under general supervision, Using air or mechanical blast methods and / or acid and caustic methods to remove foreign material from castings conforming to visual and dimensional specifications on technique cards.
Investment Operator - $20
Under general supervision, Objective: To build the backup shell coat system sufficiently to withstand dewx pressure and the thermal shock of receiving molten metal.
Cut Off Operator - $20.16
Under general supervision, Objective: Operate power saws to cut castings from gates and runners in accordance with quality standards. Ensures that documentation, tooling and parts are correctly matched to paperwork.
Straightener / Dimensional Inspector - $22.08
Under general supervision, use various tools and machines to ensure castings meet customer's dimensional specifications in accordance with quality standards. ( Straightener )
Under general supervision, performs a wide variety of inspections functions on complex, critical castings to ensure conformance of casting and materials to customer requirements in accordance with quality standards. ( Dimensional Inspector )
• Training is provided on the job and may be documented by Verbal, Written, or Practical Testing.
• Fully versed on confined space and potential energy danger of steam pressure. Experience and/or training are included in considerations.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing, read, follows and interprets instructions on technique cards, code sheets as well as other verbal or written instructions.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Ability to use simple to moderately complex measuring devices and fixtures.
• Physical ability to perform the essential job functions.