Material Handler - Shipping and Receiving
1480 W. McPherson Park Drive Howell, MI 48843 US
We are looking for qualified Material Handlers with Shipping/Receiving and with forklift experience out of Howell, MI. This job will be a full-time position!
Pay: $16.00/hr + overtime after 40 and shift premium.
Schedule: All shifts available (1st, 2nd, 3rd). Monday through Friday with some weekends, typically a 9 hour shifts. Overtime is available!
• Supply proper amounts of product/racks to support production lines (using process standards).
• Commitment/adherence to department cross training.
• Maneuver the Taylor-100 “Big Red” 100,000-Ton hilo.
• Operate switcher to maintain bullpen and move trailers as required.
• Rack and Die inventory management.
• Participate/maintain TPM/5S objectives in warehouse, pole barns, fork trucks, etc.
• Maintain safety and housekeeping standard.
• Accomplish any and all work assignments as directed by management.
• Frequent lifting of up to 50 lbs.
• Able to tolerate standing for 8 hours or more.
• Occasional lifting, climbing, carrying, pulling, gripping, grasping, twisting, bending, stooping and reaching throughout the work day.
• Hand and eye coordination.
• 3+ years’ experience as a fork truck driver.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Must have a valid Driver’s License and Fork Truck License or the ability to obtain one.
• Must be able to work flexible hours and overtime as needed.
• Basic Computer skills.
• Knowledge of R/F Guns.
• Immediate start
• Weekly pay
• Full Time Position
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call Kristen at 845-207-0908.