Press Maintenance Facilitator - 2nd & 3rd shift
1480 W. McPherson Park Drive Howell, MI 48843 US
We are looking for a qualified Press Maintenance Facilitator to work in our Howell, MI location with a focus in heavy machinery repair, electrical, and hydraulics. Additionally, will be working with stamping press, PLC programming/interface, pneumatics/hydraulics experience will be the best suited for this position! This job will be a full-time position!
Pay: Heavily experienced based and shift. $71,000 - $110,000 annually.
Schedule: 2nd shift: 2:00pm - 10:30pm and 3rd shift: 10:00pm - 6:30am. Home Daily - Monday through Friday with weekends, typically a 9 hour shifts. Overtime is available!
Supervise, instruct and motivate the Team to meet or exceed departmental goals and objectives. Know and apply broad knowledge of principles and practices of a field or specialization. May supervise/lead one or more functional areas. Accomplish any and all work assignments as directed by management.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Administer company policies, procedures and practices in a consistent manner.
• Using core values, the Facilitator should initiate coaching and problem solving activities that will maintain a productive relationship with Associates.
• Remain accessible to Associates the majority of the time and respond to Associates concerns, complaints, problems, suggestions, etc. and provide information, answers and assistance in a reasonable time period.
• Using leadership and motivational techniques, maintain a productive and satisfied department work group.
• Selection, training and development of Associates through the use of Skill Assessment and coordination of training resources.
• Plan and execute daily activities according to departmental production requirements.
• Plan short-term activities to meet departmental goals and objectives.
• Manage efficient utilization of manpower, equipment and materials to promote/improve safety, housekeeping, quality, and reduce scrap.
• Maintain/improve customer service through use/participation of Concern/Resolution processes (8D).
• Plan and execute company initiatives.
• 5 – 7 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
• Associates degree or enrollment in classes towards Associates degree preferred.
• Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills required.
• General knowledge of personal computers is expected (MS Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint; ERP system you!
If you have questions about the job or want to apply, call us at (919) 808-1014 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!