Quality Inspector Supervisor
1212 E Alexis Rd Toledo, OH 43612 US
We are looking for a Quality Inspector Supervisor for our plant in Toledo.
The key responsibilities of the Quality Inspector Supervisor are, but are not limited to, the following:
• Must have at minimum 1 year of supervisory experience leading a team.
• Oversee the containment process, responsible for the laborers and the inspection of customer products for the assigned tables or workstations
• Must lead by example, be organized, and practice good housekeeping skills in all areas of the facility
• Ensure all employees work safely and in accordance with company health and safety policies and procedures
• Report any accidents or incidents that occur within the facility immediately to a supervisor
• Responsible for the coordination of shift start activities prior to start time (table requirements, paperwork, etc.)
• Ensure end of shift activities are completed such as auditing of paperwork and time sheets along with any necessary communication to the next shift Team Lead
• Ensure appropriate tools and materials are available for completion of jobs
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
• Forklift experience is a plus
Please send a resume to apply or contact Nicole with any questions at 203-439-3827