Warehouse Associate/ Electrical Assemblers
262 Pronghorn Dr. Unit C&D Bozeman, MT 95205 US
We have immediate openings for reliable Warehouse workers in Bozeman, MT Area!
This is an electrical supply house, you will be picking and packing of orders of wire, lighting electrical equipment.
Accurately measuring and cutting wire is a big part of the job.
General knowledge of wire and electrical products are required!!!!
Starting pay is $23.00 per hour
Forklift / Electric Pallet Jack Experience Needed!!!!
• Assembles and fills orders to be shipped to customers or other divisions.
• Loads/Unloads common carrier and company vehicles.
• Processes paperwork regarding shipments
• Gathers assembled orders that are in carts and verifies their quantities and descriptions
• Packs each order into a container and arranges the container onto a shelf according to truck route.
• Use of Scanner for Warehouse Management System, picking orders and general put away of material after receipt.
Warehouse Worker Requirements:
• Steel toe boots are required
• Experience as a warehouse worker• High school diploma or GED
If you are interested please send your resume for a quick phone interview